A Bio is a curated version of ‘biography’: a small, but informative description. When you load a technician into the pulseM system, we request you to attach a Bio to the technicians profile.
Something along the lines of:
“I've been in the HVAC industry for 5 years. I started my career in parts. I soon moved into the service side of the field. I'm universally EPA certified and passionate about my craft. I'm a husband and father to 2 beautiful girls. I enjoy spending my free time with my family and at the golf course. I'm active in my community and always am willing to lend a helping hand.”
The purpose of those comes into play when you go to the “Dispatch” page and request a Bio to be sent to your customer, using either SMS (through text) or email. By doing this, the home owner will receive a picture of the technician, their name, their Bio and Reviews that are automatically attached to the Bio.
In the past, customers of home-service businesses were often a little wary of having an unknown technician come into their home or apartment. By sending a profile of the technician to your customers, we’ve completely assuaged that fear. Past that, by humanizing your technicians in the eyes of customers, pulseM also has the potential to increase brand loyalty of your business.
We heavily recommend you to sending Bios through SMS, as opposed to the email. Customers are both much more likely to see pertinent information on their phone rather than their email, and are thus far more receptive to the messages.
Here are some more examples of technician Bios:
- Adam enjoys riding motorcycles and spending time with his family.
- What I love most about my job is making customers happy, using my hands and learning everyday.
- Ronald enjoys spending time with his family, his 6 grandchildren, hunting and fishing. The thing he likes most about his work is learning new things everyday.
- Carl enjoys working out, running, and spending time with his family. I enjoy a job where I can make customers happy.
- I have been living in “Your City Name” for 5 years. I have a family with a wonderful wife and two kids. I enjoy watching baseball and football.
- Aaron is an EPA Certified technician with years of experience. Aaron has a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering. He is a yoga enthusiast and loves to read.
- Alfredo Meza is a licensed Tradesman plumber with 10 years of experience. He has been married for 5 years and has 4 children.
- Brian Spindle is a licensed Journeyman plumber with 22 years of experience. He has been married for 18 years and has 3 children.
- Chris Brown is a Comfort Advisor with 15 years of experience. He enjoys spending time with his kids and playing golf.